JKEC in Context
The Journal of the Knowledge Economy is an integral part of an ecosystem of publications developed in collaboration between Elias Carayannis and Springer Nature. Featuring journals (hybrid and Open Access), monograph series, and large-scale reference works, these projects explore a wide range of topics relating to development of regions, institutions, organizations, policies, and management practices, with particular emphasis on the impacts of emerging technologies, education, and knowledge creation on economic, social, and environmental sustainability. We encourage authors and readers alike to join the community and contribute ideas and content. For more information, please contact Elias Carayannis at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit:
- Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (Open Access Journal); indexed in Scopus!
- Innovation, Technology, and Knowledge Management (Springer Series)
- Arts, Research, Innovation and Society (Springer Series)
- Encyclopedia of Creativity, Invention, Innovation and Entrepreneurship (Reference)
- Handbook of Cyber-Development, Cyber-Democracy, and Cyber-Defense (Reference)
- Palgrave Studies in Democracy, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship for Growth (Series); now indexed in Scopus!