The Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology provides rapid publication of peer-reviewed articles describing significant advances and discoveries in the fields of air, soil, water, and food contamination and pollution as well as articles on methodology and other disciplines concerned with the introduction, presence and effects of toxicants in the total environment.
With its high standards of scientific quality and clarity, the Bulletin provides a meeting ground for research workers who daily encounter problems related to the contamination of our environment and who welcome opportunities to share in new discoveries as soon as they are made.
- Covers advances and discoveries in the fields of air, soil, water, and food contamination and pollution
- Provides rapid publication of peer-reviewed articles
- A meeting ground for research workers to share in new discoveries as soon as they are made
- 99% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Erin Bennett
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 1.650 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.627 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 25 days
- Acceptance to publication: 9 days
- Downloads: 248,696 (2018)