The journal Mineralium Deposita introduces new observations, principles, and interpretations from the field of economic geology, including nonmetallic mineral deposits, experimental and applied geochemistry, with emphasis on mineral deposits. It offers short and comprehensive articles, review papers, brief original papers, scientific discussions and news, as well as reports on meetings of importance to mineral research. The emphasis is on high-quality content and form for all articles and on international coverage of subject matter.
The journal also publishes brief fast track papers including up to four display items (tables, line diagrams, photographs) as Letters or Notes. All papers are subject to international peer review.
The journal is of interest to those engaged in field geology, mineral deposit research, and ore deposit exploration.
- Presents new observations, principles, and interpretations from the field of economic geology
- Emphasizes high-quality content and form, and international coverage
- Useful to those engaged in field geology, mineral deposit research, and ore deposit exploration
- Publication in cooperation with the Society for Geology Applied to Mineral Deposits
- Georges Beaudoin,
- Bernd Lehmann
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 3.397 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 4.589 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 64 days
- Submission to first decision
- 241 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 156,130 (2018)