The China-EU Law Journal (CELJ) is a peer-reviewed publication that brings together Chinese, European and international perspectives on law.
The range of coverage extends to Chinese law, European legal developments of significance to China; legal aspects of China-European Union relations and perspectives on China and Europe in a globalizing world.
CELJ presents comparative and interdisciplinary research, including studies on Chinese law from a European perspective, and examinations of European law from a Chinese perspective. In addition to articles presenting research findings, CELJ publishes reports and book reviews.
- Presents innovative studies on Chinese law from a European perspective
- Covers Chinese law, European legal developments affecting China and Chinese-EU relations
- Offers multifaceted legal perspective on China and Europe in a globalizing world
- Joint Chief Editors
- Armin Hatje,
- Fei Liu
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Submission to first decision: 763 days
- Downloads: 8,850 (2018)