Conservation Genetics Resources promotes the conservation of genetic diversity and advances the study of conservation genetics through the rapid publication of technical papers and reviews on methodological innovations and improvements, computer programs and genomic resources. The journal publishes primer notes, genomic resources such as SNP markers, methodological papers, computer package descriptions, technical review papers and application essays.
Peer review is conducted using Editorial Manager®, supported by a database of international experts. This database is shared with the journal, Conservation Genetics.
- Average time from receipt of contributions to first decision : 20 days
- Promotes development and application of resources for the conservation of genetic diversity
- Focuses on problems and species of concern to conservation biologists and managers
- Provides a forum for exchanging resources which support research in conservation genetics
- Reports on the incorporation of genetic data in the development of good management practice and conservation policy
- 96% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Benoit Goossens
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 1.154 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 0.614 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 20 days
- Submission to first decision
- 90,188 (2018)