We welcome research from across all fields relevant to oncology.
Our streamlined submission process ensures a swift turnaround time to publish your research rapidly while maintaining the highest peer-review standards.
As a fully open access journal, we ensure that your research is highly discoverable and instantly available globally to everyone.
We provide you with an excellent support service at every stage to guide you through the whole submission, review and publication process.
The Discover journals uphold the ethical standards for research and publication as defined by COPE, and support authors in adhering to these throughout the peer-review process.
- Eleonora Candi
- Publishing model
- Open Access. Learn about publishing OA with us
- 2.437 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 2.638 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 16 days
- Submission to first decision
- 83 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 42,798 (2020)
Nephroblastoma overexpressed protein (NOV) enhances 5-Fu-mediated inhibitory effect of colorectal cancer cell proliferation via JNK/AP-1/caspase-8/caspase-3 pathway
Authors (first, second and last of 9)
Metastatic pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma: signs and symptoms related to catecholamine secretion
Authors (first, second and last of 13)
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
Learn more about our Editor-in-Chief
All articles published by Discover Oncology are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication, without subscription charges or registration barriers.
Looking to publish in a Discover journal? Springer Nature provides interactive tutorials to help you as an author write the best article possible by providing points to consider, from your background reading and study design to manuscript structuring and figure preparation. Find out more.
In Review, a new preprint service brought to you by Research Square, is available on Discover Oncology. By opting in to this service, you will be able to:
- Showcase your work to funders and others with a citable preprint while it is under review
- Track the status of your manuscript through the peer review process on a more granular level
- Benefit from early sharing, such as more collaboration opportunities and earlier citations.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Biological Abstracts
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- INIS Atomindex
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- Semantic Scholar
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)