Environmental Earth Sciences is an international multidisciplinary journal concerned with innovative approaches and significant aspects of interaction between humans, natural resources or unique geographic zones, with emphasis on the solid earth.
In pursuit of these topics, the geoscientific community is invited to contribute their knowledge and experience. Major disciplines include: hydrogeology, hydrochemistry, geochemistry, geophysics, engineering geology, natural resources management, environmental geography and soil science.
- Presents papers on all aspects of interactions between humans, ecosystems and the earth
- Aims to improve and remediate the environment as habitat for life on earth
- Editors-in-Chief: Gunter Dörhöfer, Brandenburg, Germany; James W. LaMoreaux, Tuscaloosa, Alabama, USA; Olaf Kolditz, Leipzig, Germany
- 96% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Gunter Dörhöfer,
- James LaMoreaux,
- Olaf Kolditz
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 1.871 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 2.032 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 51 days
- Downloads: 601,829 (2018)