Psychological Studies is the official journal of the National Academy of Psychology (NAOP), India. The journal contains articles covering current issues in psychology, the science and practice of psychology, and psychology’s contribution to public policy.
The journal aims to provide a forum for high quality research encompassing all areas of psychology. It focuses on the centrality of co-construction of cultural and psychological processes and facilitates understanding psychology from diverse theoretical perspectives. The journal is publication outlet of empirical investigations; theoretical papers, reviews, methodological, applied and policy-related articles. Research in psychology is encompassing almost all areas of life. Therefore, the journal sets a preference for innovative and comprehensive reports and includes all modes of research —experimental, observational, ethnographic, textual, interpretive and survey.
- Damodar Suar
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 122 days
- Submission to first decision
- 306 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 45,592 (2018)
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
Societies, partners and affiliations
- Note this is only the net price. Taxes will be calculated during checkout.
- Immediate online access
- Full Journal access includes all articles
- Downloadable in PDF
- Subscription expires 12/31/2020
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Co-Publisher information
Springer has exclusive rights and license to publish and distribute the print as well as the SpringerLink edition of the journal worldwide.
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Academic Search
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Gale Academic OneFile
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon