Here is a source for the latest research in the field of parasitology, and including cellular, molecular and clinical parasitology. The Journal of Parasitic Diseases offers reviews, original papers and short communications covering progress in the newer dimensions of the discipline. By addressing all areas and sub-areas, the journal makes an impact on the conduct of theory and practice (including clinical) in the field.
- Details clinical and research work originating both within and outside India
- Features reviews, original papers and short communication
- The official publication of the Indian Society for Parasitology
- Veena Tandon
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 14 days
- Submission to first decision
- 25,231 (2018)