The official journal of the Japanese Society of Echocardiography, the Journal of Echocardiography publishes work that contributes to progress in the field and articles in clinical research as well. It seeks to develop a new focus and new perspectives for all who are concerned with this discipline.
The journal features original investigations, review articles, letters to the editor, editorials, and images in cardiovascular ultrasound. It provides the best up-to-date information from around the world, presenting readers with high-impact, original work focusing on pivotal issues.
Now indexed in Medline/Pubmed!
Journal of Echocardiography has been accepted by PUBMED/MEDLINE in July 2015.
- The official journal of the Japanese Society of Echocardiography
- Publishes work that contributes to progress in the field as well as articles in clinical research
- Features original investigations, review articles, letters to the editor, editorials, and images in cardiovascular ultrasound
- Kazuaki Tanabe
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 33 days
- Submission to first decision
- 93 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 43,022 (2020)
Concurrent ST-elevation myocardial infarction and severe valvular regurgitation causing cardiogenic shock in a patient with infective endocarditis: how to manage?
Authors (first, second and last of 7)
Cardiac involvement in patients recovered from COVID-19 identified using left ventricular longitudinal strain
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
The association of presystolic wave with subclinical left-ventricular dysfunction in patients with subclinical hypothyroidism
Right atrial volume index to left atrial volume index ratio is associated with adverse clinical outcomes in cardiogenic shock
Authors (first, second and last of 14)
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Google Scholar
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Semantic Scholar
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)