The official journal of the Japanese Society of Echocardiography, the Journal of Echocardiography publishes work that contributes to progress in the field and articles in clinical research as well. It seeks to develop a new focus and new perspectives for all who are concerned with this discipline.
The journal features original investigations, review articles, letters to the editor, editorials, and images in cardiovascular ultrasound. It provides the best up-to-date information from around the world, presenting readers with high-impact, original work focusing on pivotal issues.
Now indexed in Medline/Pubmed!
Journal of Echocardiography has been accepted by PUBMED/MEDLINE in July 2015.
- The official journal of the Japanese Society of Echocardiography
- Publishes work that contributes to progress in the field as well as articles in clinical research
- Features original investigations, review articles, letters to the editor, editorials, and images in cardiovascular ultrasound
- Kazuaki Tanabe
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 41 days
- Submission to first decision
- 119 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 30,512 (2019)
Systolic anterior motion of the posterior mitral leaflet in obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy with Noonan syndrome
Authors (first, second and last of 6)
Assessment of myocardial viability using echocardiographic strain imaging in patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction: comparison with cardiac PET imaging
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Gale Academic OneFile
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Semantic Scholar