About the International Chinese Statistical Association
The International Chinese Statistical Association (ICSA) was founded in 1987. Its objectives are:
- to promote the theory and applications of statistical disciplines through scholarly activities, including publication of journals in statistics and probability, scientific meetings, and other educational programs;
- to broaden applications of statistical techniques in all areas of society, including industry and government;
- to promote better understanding and interest by the general public in statistical methodology and related applications;
- to promote better communication through the development of standards and common terminology;
- to foster cooperative efforts among educational, research, industrial, and governmental personnel in statistical activities.
Annual Meeting of the International Chinese Statistical Association
The ICSA 2021 International Conference will be held at Xi’an University of Finance and Economics (XUFE), China, from July 2, 2021 to July 5, 2021.
ICSA 2020 Applied Statistics Symposium will be held on December 13-16, 2020 at The Westin Galleria Houston, Houston, TX.