Cognitive Computation now welcomes submissions to the following special sections:
1. Sentic Computing
2. Big Data Analytics
More information on these sections can be found on the Journal Updates page.
Cognitive Computation is now receiving submissions relating to topics on COVID-19 for a special issue on "Data-Driven Artificial Intelligence approaches to Combat COVID-19."
Cognitive Computation is an international, peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary journal that publishes cutting-edge articles describing original basic and applied work involving bio-inspired computational accounts of all aspects of natural and artificial cognitive systems.
It provides a new platform for the dissemination of research, current practices and future trends in the emerging discipline of cognitive computation that bridges gap between life sciences, social sciences, engineering, physical and mathematical sciences, and humanities.
- Provides a new pioneering interdisciplinary platform for the dissemination of cutting-edge research, current practices and future trends in this emerging discipline that links together neurobiology, cognitive psychology and artificial intelligence.
- Explores all aspects of cognitive agents, including (but not limited to): perception, action, affective and cognitive learning and memory, attention, decision making and control, social cognition, language processing and communication, reasoning, problem solving, and consciousness.
- Amir Hussain
- Honorary Editor-in-Chief
- Igor Aleksander
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 5.418 (2020)
- Impact factor
- 4.917 (2020)
- Five year impact factor
- 114 days
- Submission to first decision
- 282 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 102,109 (2020)
Automated Detection Approaches to Autism Spectrum Disorder Based on Human Activity Analysis: A Review
Authors (first, second and last of 5)This is part of 1 collection:
A Novel Approach for Tuning of Fluidic Resistance in Deterministic Lateral Displacement Array for Enhanced Separation of Circulating Tumor Cells
AuthorsThis is part of 1 collection:
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
A Picture Fuzzy Multiple Criteria Decision-Making Approach Based on the Combined TODIM-VIKOR and Entropy Weighted Method
Special sections on "Sentic Computing" and "Big Data Analytics" are now open for submissions! Learn more here.
Guest editors: JingTao Yao, Yiyu Yao, Davide Ciucci, Kaizhu Huang
Submission deadline: extended to 15 November 2020
Guest editors: Jordi Solé-Casals , Cesar F. Caiafa, Zhe Sun, Vassilis Cutsuridis
Submission deadline: October 31, 2021
Submission deadline: 9 October 2020
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Current Contents/Engineering, Computing and Technology
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EI Compendex
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)