Cognitive Computation is an international, peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary journal that publishes cutting-edge articles describing original basic and applied work involving bio-inspired computational accounts of all aspects of natural and artificial cognitive systems.
It provides a new platform for the dissemination of research, current practices and future trends in the emerging discipline of cognitive computation that bridges gap between life sciences, social sciences, engineering, physical and mathematical sciences, and humanities.
- Provides a new pioneering interdisciplinary platform for the dissemination of cutting-edge research, current practices and future trends in this emerging discipline that links together neurobiology, cognitive psychology and artificial intelligence.
- Explores all aspects of cognitive agents, including (but not limited to): perception, action, affective and cognitive learning and memory, attention, decision making and control, social cognition, language processing and communication, reasoning, problem solving, and consciousness.
- Amir Hussain
- Honorary editor-in-chief
- Igor Aleksander
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 4.287 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 3.805 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 97 days
- Acceptance to publication: 21 days
- Downloads: 70,735 (2018)