An Official Journal of the Center for Race and Social Problems at the University of Pittsburgh.
Selected for coverage in:
- Social Sciences Citation Index®
- Journal of Citation Reports/ Social Sciences Edition
- Current Contents®/ Social and Behavioral Sciences
Race and Social Problems (RASP) provides a multidisciplinary forum for issues germane to race and its enduring relationship to psychological, socioeconomic, political, and cultural problems. The Journal publishes original empirical studies, reviews of past research, theoretical studies, and invited essays that advance the understanding of the complexities of race and its relationship to social problems. Submissions from the fields of social work, anthropology, communications, criminology, economics, history, law, political science, psychology, public health, and sociology are welcome.
Your article in Race and Social Problems?
Submit your article online via http://www.editorialmanager.com/rasp
- Presents empirical studies, reviews, theoretical studies and invited essays
- Includes anthropology, communications, criminology, economics, history, law, political science, psychology, public health,
- Gary F. Koeske
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 1.346 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 80 days
- Submission to first decision
- 43,410 (2018)