An Official Journal of the Center for Race and Social Problems at the University of Pittsburgh.
Selected for coverage in:
- Social Sciences Citation Index®
- Journal of Citation Reports/ Social Sciences Edition
- Current Contents®/ Social and Behavioral Sciences
Race and Social Problems (RASP) provides a multidisciplinary forum for issues germane to race and its enduring relationship to psychological, socioeconomic, political, and cultural problems. The Journal publishes original empirical studies, reviews of past research, theoretical studies, and invited essays that advance the understanding of the complexities of race and its relationship to social problems. Submissions from the fields of social work, anthropology, communications, criminology, economics, history, law, political science, psychology, public health, and sociology are welcome.
Your article in Race and Social Problems?
Submit your article online via http://www.editorialmanager.com/rasp
- Presents empirical studies, reviews, theoretical studies and invited essays
- Includes anthropology, communications, criminology, economics, history, law, political science, psychology, public health,
- Gary F. Koeske
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Learn about publishing OA with us
- 1.036 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 91 days
- Submission to first decision
- 172 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 57,206 (2019)
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
Health Inequities in Historical Context: A Critical Race Theory Analysis of Diabetes among African Americans and American Indians
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
Read instructions for authors in Race and Social Problems.
Read open access articles published in Race and Social Problems.
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Current Contents / Social & Behavioral Sciences
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Journal Citation Reports/Social Sciences Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest ABI/INFORM
- ProQuest Business Premium Collection
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Health Research Premium Collection
- ProQuest Psychology Database
- ProQuest Research Library
- ProQuest Social Science Collection
- ProQuest Sociology
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Social Science Citation Index
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)