Mycotoxin Research is an international journal devoted to research into mycotoxins, the harmful compounds produced by moulds. The journal offers interdisciplinary coverage of research into all aspects of mycotoxins, including the ecology of mycotoxinogenic fungi, their occurrence, analytical methods, toxicology and public health aspects.
The scope is broad, encompassing ecology and genetics of mycotoxin formation; mode of action of mycotoxins, metabolism and toxicology; agricultural production and mycotoxins; human and animal health aspects, including exposure studies and risk assessment; food and feed safety, including occurrence, prevention, regulatory aspects, and control; environmental safety and technology-related aspects of mycotoxins; and chemistry, synthesis and analysis.
Mycotoxin Research presents original research papers and review articles, along with general information concerning the work of the Society for Mycotoxin Research, for which the journal is the official organ.
- Presents original research articles and reviews in all areas dealing with mycotoxins
- International in scope, interdisciplinary in coverage
- Official publication of the Society for Mycotoxin Research
- Ewald Usleber
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 3.741 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 3.210 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 31 days
- Downloads: 34,720 (2018)