Journal of Computing in Higher Education (JCHE) contributes to our understanding of the design, development, and implementation of instructional processes and technologies in higher education. JCHE publishes original research, literature reviews, implementation and evaluation studies, and theoretical, conceptual, and policy papers that provide perspectives on instructional technology’s role in improving access, affordability, and outcomes of postsecondary education. Priority is given to well-documented original papers that demonstrate a strong grounding in learning theory and/or rigorous educational research design.
- Explores the role of instructional processes and technologies in higher education
- Covers postsecondary policies, issues, problems, and research associated with instructional technology and digital learning
- Examines new teaching methods and trends aimed at increasing student success and college completion
- Discusses all aspects of integrating technology with teaching and learning
- Presents intervention research focusing on tools, processes, and/or methods aimed at increasing access, affordability, and outcomes of higher education
- Stephanie L. Moore
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 1.870 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 2.463 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 64 days
- Submission to first decision
- 63,699 (2018)