The official journal of the Saudi Society for Geosciences, the Arabian Journal of Geosciences examines the entire range of earth science topics focused on, but not limited, to those that have regional significance to the Middle East and the Euro-Mediterranean Zone.
The journal features peer-reviewed original and review articles on such topics as: geology, hydrogeology, earth system science, petroleum sciences, geophysics, seismology and crustal structures, tectonics, sedimentology, palaeontology, metamorphic and igneous petrology, natural hazards, environmental sciences and sustainable development, geoarchaeology, geomorphology, paleo-environment studies, oceanography, atmospheric sciences, GIS and remote sensing, geodesy, mineralogy, volcanology, geochemistry and metallogenesis.
- The official journal of the Saudi Society for Geosciences
- Examines the entire range of earth science topics
- Coverage focused on, but not limited to, issues that have regional significance to the Middle East and North Africa
- 92% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Abdullah M. Al-Amri
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 1.141 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 1.309 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 110 days
- Submission to first decision
- 288,107 (2018)