Diabetologia publishes original clinical and experimental research within the field of diabetes. We are interested in papers that convey new information or insight into any aspect of the condition, ranging from basic science to clinical applications. These are judged in terms of their scientific quality, novelty, relevance and interest to our broadly based readership.
Diabetologia also hosts editorials, commentaries, debates and reviews, relating to any aspect of diabetes and related conditions, and welcomes submissions from any part of the world.
For more information about the journal, including instructions to authors, see www.diabetologia-journal.org.
- 100% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Sally Marshall
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 7.113 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 6.648 (2018)
- Acceptance to publication: 19 days
- Downloads: 2,887,740 (2018)