The Journal of Plant Biology, an official publication of the Korean Society of Plant Biologists, is an international journal devoted to basic researches in biochemistry, cellular biology, development, ecology, genetics, molecular biology, physiology, and systematics of plants.
The Journal publishes original articles, reviews and brief communications detailing significant research contributions to plant science.
Celebrating its 50th year of publication in 2007, the Journal of Plant Biology first appeared in 1958, and was published until 1994 under the title Korean Journal of Botany.
- International in scope, broad in coverage
- Details significant research contributions to plant science
- Devoted to biotechnology, biochemistry and macromolecular structure, cellular and developmental biology, ecology, genetics and genomics, molecular biology, morphology, physiology and taxonomy of plants
- Ky Young Park
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 1.254 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.730 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 14 days
- Downloads: 35,367 (2018)