The journal publishes Case Reports and Clinical Reviews on all aspects of the digestive tract, liver, biliary tract, and pancreas. Critical Case Reports that show originality or have educational implications for diagnosis and treatment are especially encouraged for submission. Systematic and personal reviews of clinical gastroenterology are also welcomed. The journal aims for quick publication of such critical Case Reports and Clinical Reviews.
Peer review is conducted using Editorial Manager®, supported by a database of international experts. This database is shared with the Journal of Gastroenterology.
- Time to first decision: 17 days (Average number of days between July 1st, 2014 to June 30th, 2015)
- Publishes Case Reports and Clinical Reviews
- Focuses on all aspects of the digestive tract, liver, biliary tract, and pancreas
- Aims for quick publication
- 95% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Hiroshi Nakase
- Deputy Editor-in-Chief
- Atsushi Masamune
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 19 days
- Submission to first decision
- 76,713 (2018)