SELECTED FOR COVERAGE IN:
- Social Sciences Citation Index®/Social Scisearch®
- Current Contents®/Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Journal Citation Reports/ Social Sciences Edition
School Mental Health: A Multidisciplinary Research and Practice Journal is a forum for the latest research related to prevention, treatment, and assessment practices that are associated with the pre-K to 12th-grade education system and focuses on children and adolescents with emotional and behavioral disorders. The journal welcomes empirical studies, quantitative and qualitative research, and systematic and scoping review articles from authors representing the many disciplines that are involved in school mental health, including child and school psychology, education, pediatrics, child and adolescent psychiatry, developmental psychology, school counseling, social work and nursing.
Coverage in School Mental Health includes: innovative school-based treatment practices; training procedures; educational techniques for children with emotional and behavioral disorders; racial, ethnic, and cultural issues; and the role of families in school mental health.
- The latest research related to prevention, education, and treatment practices that target the emotional and behavioral health of children in the education system.
- Publishes empirical studies, theoretical papers, and review articles.
- Includes the work of authors from the wide range of areas involved in school mental health, including: education, pediatrics, psychiatry, psychology, counseling, social work and nursing.
- Steven Evans
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 2.000 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 2.346 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 57 days
- Downloads: 86,553 (2018)