The primary mission of the Indian Journal of Clinical Biochemistry is to serve the public interest in health care by providing leadership in clinical laboratory science to national professional societies, the diagnostics industry, government and non-government organizations. The journal also acts as an interdisciplinary bridge between various areas of medicine. It covers laboratory accreditation programmes pertaining to health and disease.
This is the official journal of the Association of Clinical Biochemists of India.
The editor-in-chief assigns manuscripts to managing editors for initial evaluation to check suitability as per journal guidelines. Following this preliminary check, Editor in Chief may either reject manuscripts or send them for review. Those warranting review are then assigned to associate and assistant editors, to oversee the review process before submitting their recommendation to the Editor in Chief for final approval. Single-blind peer review process is followed to evaluate the suitability of an article submitted for publication. Two to three reviewers are selected from the pool of reviewers maintained in journal database, PubMed database and online resources. Post review, corresponding author is provided with the decision which may include acceptance, rejection and major or minor revisions. If revisions are needed, corresponding author is given appropriate time to revise and resubmit the manuscript, which is again subject to review to ensure that manuscript meets the requisite standards of the journal before being accepted for publication.
- It is the oldest National journal in the field of Clinical Biochemistry and with increasing international recognition from Asia pacific regions and rest of the world.
- No article processing charges or hidden publication fees.
- Praveen Sharma
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 22 days
- Submission to first decision
- 144 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 37,957 (2018)
Coomassie Brilliant Blue Can Visualize a Protein Band Without Destaining: A Quick Visualization Protocol on the Agarose Gel
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
Authors (first, second and last of 6)
- Note this is only the net price. Taxes will be calculated during checkout.
- Immediate online access
- Full Journal access includes all articles
- Downloadable in PDF
- Subscription expires 12/31/2020
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Co-Publisher information
- Co-publication with the Association of Clinical Biochemists of India
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Elsevier Biobase
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Gale Academic OneFile
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Biological Science Database
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest India Database
- ProQuest Natural Science Collection
- ProQuest Pharma Collection
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Science Database
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon