Best of Breast Cancer 2019
2019 Best of Breast Cancer winners
The JBCS editorial committee has selected the following as the most influential articles from Breast Cancer:
- Coexistence of regulatory B cells and regulatory T cells in tumor-infiltrating lymphocyte aggregates is a prognostic factor in patients with breast cancer.
- Reproductive history and breast cancer survival: a prospective patient cohort study in Japan.
- The clinical impact of MRI screening for BRCA mutation carriers: the first report in Japan.
- Does breast cancer growth rate really depend on tumor subtype? Measurement of tumor doubling time using serial ultrasonography between diagnosis and surgery.
- A novel nipple–areola complex involvement predictive index for indicating nipple-sparing mastectomy in breast cancer patients.
- Breast cancer cell motility is promoted by 14-3-3γ
- Chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy in breast cancer patients treated with eribulin: interim data from a post-marketing observational study.
- Tumor microenvironmental growth factors induce long-term estrogen deprivation resistance in breast cancer.
- PIM1 is responsible for IL-6-induced breast cancer cell EMT and stemness via c-myc activation.
- Gene expression profile of peripheral blood mononuclear cells may contribute to the identification and immunological classification of breast cancer patients.