Journal of Cardiovascular Translational Research (JCTR) is a premier journal in cardiovascular translational research.
It is the journal of choice for authors seeking the broadest audience for emerging technologies, therapies and diagnostics, pre-clinical research, and first-in-man clinical trials.
JCTR's intent is to provide a forum for critical evaluation of the novel cardiovascular science, to showcase important and clinically relevant aspects of the new research, as well as to discuss the impediments that may need to be overcome during the translation to patient care.
Details Concerning the Submission and Publication Procedures:
- No Page Charges
- No Fees for Online Color Images
- Optional Color Images in Print – EUR 950/USD 1150. VAT or local taxes will be added where applicable.
- Optional Open Access Publication Fee (APC) - EUR 2990/USD 3760/GBP 2490. VAT or local taxes will be added where applicable.
- Enrique Lara-Pezzi
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 3.312 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 2.690 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 28 days
- Submission to first decision
- 103 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 96,331 (2019)
Retained Functionality of Atherosclerotic Human Arteries Following Photoactivated Linking of the Extracellular Matrix by Natural Vascular Scaffolding Treatment
Addressing Orthostatic Hypotension in Heart Failure: Pathophysiology, Clinical Implications and Perspectives
Authors (first, second and last of 8)This is part of 1 collection:
Authors (first, second and last of 6)
Genetics of Transposition of Great Arteries: Between Laterality Abnormality and Outflow Tract Defect
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Biological Abstracts
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- Pathway Studio
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- Semantic Scholar
- UGC-CARE List (India)