Journal of Cardiovascular Translational Research (JCTR) is a premier journal in cardiovascular translational research.
It is the journal of choice for authors seeking the broadest audience for emerging technologies, therapies and diagnostics, pre-clinical research, and first-in-man clinical trials.
JCTR's intent is to provide a forum for critical evaluation of the novel cardiovascular science, to showcase important and clinically relevant aspects of the new research, as well as to discuss the impediments that may need to be overcome during the translation to patient care.
Details Concerning the Submission and Publication Procedures:
- No Page Charges
- No Fees for Online Color Images
- Optional Color Images in Print – EUR 950/USD 1150. VAT or local taxes will be added where applicable.
- Optional Open Access Publication Fee (APC) - EUR 2990/USD 3760/GBP 2490. VAT or local taxes will be added where applicable.
- Enrique Lara Pezzi
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 2.756 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 2.352 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 26 days
- Submission to first decision
- 76 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 79,621 (2018)