The Indian Journal of Surgery offers peer-reviewed coverage of all types of surgery. The Journal publishes Original articles, Points of technique, Review articles, Case reports, Letters, Images and brief biographies of influential teachers and surgeons.
The Journal spans General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Neurosurgery, Plastic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Rural Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Urology, Surgical Oncology, Radiology, Anaesthesia, Trauma Services, Minimal Access Surgery, Endocrine Surgery, GI Surgery, ENT, Colorectal Surgery, surgical practice and research.
The Journal provides a forum for surgeons from India and abroad to exchange ideas, to propagate the advancement of science and the art of surgery and to promote friendship among surgeons in India and abroad. This has been a trusted platform for surgons in communicating up-to-date scientific informeation to the community.
This is the official publication of the Association of Surgeons of India.
- A trusted resource for peer-reviewed coverage of all types of surgery
- Provides a forum for surgeons in India and abroad to exchange ideas and advance the art of surgery
- The official publication of the Association of Surgeons of India
- 92% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Sandeep Kumar
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 0.550 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 0.587 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 132 days
- Downloads: 58,304 (2018)