Polymer Science, Series D publishes useful description of engineering developments that are related to the preparation and application of glues, compounds, sealing materials, and binding agents, articles on the adhesion theory, prediction of the strength of adhesive joints, methods for the control of their properties, synthesis, and methods of structural modeling of glued joints and constructions, original articles with new scientific results, analytical reviews of the modern state in the field.
Polymer Science, Series D is a peer reviewed journal. We use a single blind peer review format. Our team of reviewers includes 15 experts. The average period from submission to first decision in 2018 was 10 days, and that from first decision to acceptance was 30 days. The rejection rate for submitted manuscripts in 2018 was 5%. The final decision on the acceptance of an article for publication is made by the Editorial Board.
Any invited reviewer who feels unqualified or unable to review the manuscript due to the conflict of interests should promptly notify the editors and decline the invitation. Reviewers should formulate their statements clearly in a sound and reasoned way so that authors can use reviewer’s arguments to improve the manuscript. Personal criticism of the authors must be avoided. Reviewers should indicate in a review (i) any relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors, (ii) anything that has been reported in previous publications and not given appropriate reference or citation, (ii) any substantial similarity or overlap with any other manuscript (published or unpublished) of which they have personal knowledge.
- The journal Polymer Science. Series D. Glues and Sealing Materials is the only journal in Russia, which elucidates all main problems of gluing and sealing at a high scientific and technical level. It’s a scientific, engineering, educational and methodical journal designed for specialists of industry, research and development institutes, as well as university researchers and post-graduates. The scientists from leading scientific institutions of Russia (Lomonosov Moscow State University, Bauman State Technical University, Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology, Nesmeyanov Institute of Organoelement Compounds, Semenov Institute of Chemical Physics, etc.) are also the authors of the journal. Well-known world producers of gluing materials such as Henkel, Akzo Nobel, and Bayer appreciate high level of journal publications. The materials submitted by Diamant, AGA, and other industrial companies are published.
- Aleksandr A. Berlin
- Publishing model
- 4,187 (2018)
Authors (first, second and last of 6)
A Study of the Resistance of Polymer Coatings for the Working Equipment of Road Machinery to the Effect of Climatic Factors
Visualization of the Dynamics of Measuring Processes of the Quality Indicators of Engineering Products during Production, Repair, and Operation
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EI Compendex
- Gale Academic OneFile
- Google Scholar
- INIS Atomindex
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Semantic Scholar
- WTI Frankfurt eG