Pathology & Oncology Research (POR) is an interdisciplinary journal at the interface of pathology and oncology, including the preclinical and translational research, diagnostics and therapy. Furthermore, POR offers an international forum for the rapid communication of reviews, original research, critical and topical reports with excellence and novelty. Published quarterly, POR is dedicated to keeping scientists informed of developments in its focused biomedical fields which span the gap between basic research and clinical medicine. A special aim of POR is to promote publishing activity in pathology and oncology of colleagues in the Central and East European region. The journal will interest pathologists, and a broad range of experimental and clinical oncologists, and related experts. Pathology & Oncology Research is supported by distinguished international advisory board and the Arányi Foundation for modern pathology.
- Presents research, reviews and topical reports at the interface of pathology and oncology
- Coverage spans the gap between basic research and clinical medicine
- Promotes the publication of pathology and oncology research by specialists in Central and Eastern Europe
- 95% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- József Tímár
- László Kopper
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 2.433 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 1.973 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 147 days
- Submission to first decision
- 97,058 (2018)