Aims and scope
The AAPS Journal, an official journal of the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS), publishes novel and significant findings in the various areas of pharmaceutical sciences impacting human and veterinary therapeutics, including:
· Drug Design and Discovery
· Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
· Biopharmaceutics, Formulation, and Drug Delivery
· Metabolism and Transport
· Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Pharmacometrics
· Translational Research
· Clinical Evaluations and Therapeutic Outcomes
· Regulatory Science
We invite submissions under the following article types:
· Original Research Articles
· Reviews and Mini-reviews
· White Papers, Commentaries, and Editorials
· Meeting Reports
· Brief/Technical Reports and Rapid Communications
· Regulatory Notes
· Protocols in the Pharmaceutical Sciences
In addition, The AAPS Journal publishes themes, organized by guest editors, which are focused on particular areas of current interest to our field.
The AAPS Journal publishes six issues a year.
For authorsSubmit manuscript
Working on a manuscript?
Avoid the most common mistakes and prepare your manuscript for journal editors.Learn more