Apart from regular papers, the journal also publishes book reviews and Forum discussion papers that raise important topics of broader interest. Occasionally, Special issues may be published on various topics in plant ecology, and plant systematics.
Electronic Supplementary Materials to articles published before 2008 are not available via SpringerLink, however, they are offered on the web pages of the Institute of Botany ASCR (http://www.ibot.cas.cz/folia/).
- Focuses on plant species in a structured environment
- Coverage centers on comparative vegetation studies, patterns and processes in vegetation, and experimental taxonomy
- Co-published with the Institute of Botany, Czech Academy of Sciences
- Petr Dostál,
- Petr Koutecký
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 1.046 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.571 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 47 days
- Downloads: 30,190 (2018)