Radiological Physics and Technology covers multiple disciplines involved in basic research and clinical applications in radiological sciences. The multidisciplinary research in medical physics and radiological technology as well as the promotion of research efforts in new scientific fields will be facilitated by the journal's editorial policy, which will also aim to promote translational research in this field. Manuscripts submitted to Radiological Physics and Technology will be reviewed by editors and reviewers not only with an emphasis on scientific quality but also with an educational policy to encourage and nurture new investigators. Reviewers follow guidelines prepared by the Editor-in-Chief to provide comments that will assist authors who are nonnative English speakers, especially young researchers with little experience in publishing in English, to develop the competence in writing good scientific papers.
- Highlighted Article "Overview of deep learning in medical imaging" (by Kenji Suzuki, September 2017, Volume 10, Issue 3, pp 257–273)
- Quarterly publication since 2017
- Provides an ideal forum for sharing new knowledge related to research and development in radiological science and technology
- Contributes to progress and improvement in medical practice and patient health care
- The official journal of the Japanese Society of Radiological Technology (JSRT) , the Japan Society of Medical Physics (JSMP) and the Asia-Oceania Federation of Organizations for Medical Physics (AFOMP)
- 100% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Kunio Doi
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 20 days
- Submission to first decision
- 41,232 (2018)