Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computing (JAMC) is a broad-based journal covering all branches of computational or applied mathematics with special encouragement to researchers in theoretical computer science and mathematical computing. It covers all major areas, such as numerical analysis, discrete optimization, linear and nonlinear programming, theory of computation, control theory, theory of algorithms, computational logic, applied combinatorics, coding theory, cryptograhics, fuzzy theory with applications, differential equations with applications.
JAMC features research papers in all branches of mathematics which have some bearing on the application to scientific problems, including areas of actuarial science, mathematical biology, mathematical economics and finance.
- Covers all branches of computational or applied mathematics
- Features research papers in all branches of mathematics that have some bearing on the application to scientific problems
- Ideal for to researchers in theoretical computer science and mathematical computing
- 95% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Chin-Hong Park,
- Sung-Yell Song
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Submission to first decision: 21 days
- Downloads: 42,433 (2018)