Gender Issues is interdisciplinary and cross-national in scope focusing on gender and gender equity. The journal publishes basic and applied research examining gender relationships as well as the impact of economic, legal, political, and social forces on those relationships across four domains:
1. Understanding gender socialization, personality, and behavior in a gendered context.
2. Exploring the wide range of relationships within the gender spectrum, such as acquaintances, friendships, romantic, and professional relationships.
3. Assessing the impact of economic, legal, political, and social changes on gender identity, expression, and gender relations.
4. Interpreting the impact of economic, legal, political, and social changes on the aspirations, status and roles of people internationally.
- Provides interdisciplinary and cross-national research related to gender equity
- Publishes political, economic, social and behavioral analyses with diverse perspectives and policy conclusions
- Joseph M. Simons-Rudolph,
- Ashley Paige Simons-Rudolph
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Submission to first decision: 27 days
- Downloads: 49,925 (2018)