Current Psychology stands as an international forum for rapid dissemination of information and research results at the cutting edge of psychology. Coverage includes significant empirical contributions from all major areas of psychology: social psychology; small groups and personality; human development; sensation, perception, and cognition; clinical and abnormal psychology; and methodology and field research.
- A forum for information and research at the cutting edge of psychology
- Includes contributions from all major areas of psychology
- Covers social psychology, small groups and personality, human development, sensation, perception, and cognition, clinical and abnormal psychology, and more
- 92% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- F. Richard Ferraro
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 1.468 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 1.582 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 66 days
- Submission to first decision
- 235,144 (2018)