Acta Analytica is an international journal for philosophy in the analytical tradition covering a variety of philosophical topics including philosophical logic, metaphysics, epistemology, philosophy of science and philosophy of mind. Special attention is devoted to cognitive science. The journal aims to promote a rigorous, argumentative approach in philosophy. Acta Analytica is a peer reviewed journal, published quarterly, with authors from all over the world.
- Covers a variety of philosophical topics in the analytical tradition
- Devotes special attention to the coverage of cognitive science.
- Features original papers, reviews, short communications and book reviews
- Danilo Suster
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 74 days
- Submission to first decision
- 148 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 23,359 (2018)