Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences (LSRS) publishes high-quality, shorter papers on new theoretical or empirical results and on models and methods in the social sciences that contain a spatial dimension. Coverage includes environmental and resource economics, regional and urban economics, spatial econometrics, regional science, geography, demography, agricultural economics, GIS and city and regional planning.
Examples of topics include, but are not limited to, environmental damage, urbanization, resource allocation, spatial-temporal data use, regional economic development and the application of existing and new methodologies.
LSRS contributes to the communication of theories and methodologies across disciplinary borders. It offers quick dissemination and easy accessibility of new results.
Authors will be asked to transfer copyright of the article to the Publisher (or grant the Publisher exclusive publication and dissemination rights). This will ensure the widest possible protection and dissemination of information under copyright laws.
The authors retain the right to prepare other derivative works and extend the journal article into book-length form. They can re-use portions or excerpts in other works, with full acknowledgement of its original publication in the journal.
Officially cited as: Lett Spat Resour Sci
- Publishes high-quality, shorter papers containing theoretical or empirical analysis that use models and methods in the social sciences and contain an explicit spatial dimension
- Contributes to the communication of theories and methodologies across disciplinary borders
- Offers quick dissemination and easy accessibility of new results
- Henk Folmer,
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Submission to first decision: 108 days
- Downloads: 15,727 (2018)