Hepatology International is a peer-reviewed journal featuring articles written by clinicians, clinical researchers and basic scientists is dedicated to research and patient care issues in hepatology. This journal focuses mainly on new and emerging diagnostic and treatment options, protocols and molecular and cellular basis of disease pathogenesis, new technologies, in liver and biliary sciences.
Hepatology International publishes original research articles related to clinical care and basic research; review articles; consensus guidelines for diagnosis and treatment; invited editorials, and controversies in contemporary issues. The journal does not publish case reports..
Hepatology International requests that all authors comply to Springer’s ethical policies. These ethical statements should be clearly indicated on all articles for all 3 ethics statements and for all authors mentioned by name. These statements should be placed at the end of each article just before the Reference section.
To visit our ethics statements please visit the following links:
Conflict of Interest and Ethical Standards: http://www.springer.com/authors?SGWID=0-111-6-791531-0
Informed Consent: http://www.springer.com/authors?SGWID=0-111-6-608209-0
Statement of Human and Animal Rights: http://www.springer.com/authors?SGWID=0-111-6-608309-0
Hepatology International is the official journal of the Asian Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver (APASL).
Now indexed by ISI
- A peer-reviewed journal with global reach and championed and edited by international experts in the field
- Focuses on the complete spectrum of contemporary clinical and basic science related issues in the field of adult and pediatric hepatobiliary and allied sciences, new and emerging technologies, cutting-edge innovations and future trends in liver and biliary disorders
- Publishes original research articles, editorials, reviews, consensus guidelines for diagnosis and treatment of liver diseases
- Masao Omata,
- S. K. Sarin
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 5.490 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 3.304 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 22 days
- Downloads: 125,552 (2018)