Evolutionary Intelligence is the place to discover advances in the field of evolutionary intelligence. The journal is devoted to the timely publication and dissemination of both the theoretical and practical aspects of population-based searches for artificial intelligence.
Among the techniques covered are rule-based systems, artificial neural networks, fuzzy systems, Bayesian and statistical approaches, artificial immune systems, and hybrid systems combining evolutionary computation with other artificial intelligence techniques.
A partial list of topics includes memory, vision, planning, knowledge representation and construction, robotics, neuroscience, language, development and learning, and cognitive science. Readers will also find papers describing applications in such areas as data mining, adaptive control, medical and bioinformatics, games and multi-media, agent-based computing and modeling, complex systems, and chemical and biological systems.
- Captures and archives advances in the field of evolutionary intelligence
- Explores both the theoretical and practical aspects of population-based searches for artificial intelligence
- Covers such techniques as rule-based systems, artificial neural networks, fuzzy systems, Bayesian and statistical approaches, artificial immune systems, etc.
- Vincenzo Loia
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 34 days
- Submission to first decision
- 99 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 11,738 (2018)
- Note this is only the net price. Taxes will be calculated during checkout.
- Immediate online access
- Full Journal access includes all articles
- Downloadable in PDF
- Subscription expires 12/31/2020
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- ACM Digital Library
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EI Compendex
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Gale Academic OneFile
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Database
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon