Aims and scope
The International Journal on Interactive Design and Manufacturing (IJIDeM) covers interdisciplinary research, technical issues and/or original industrial implementations related to the development, handling and designing of high-realistic multi-sensorial virtual prototypes for improving decision-making in product design and manufacturing.
The scope of IJIDeM includes a variety of techniques such as:
- describing industrial problems to identify significant knowledge and variables,
- advanced modelling of design and manufacturing problems,
- virtually exploring solution spaces,
- building of high-realistic multi-sensorial simulators,
- implementing user centred innovative methods.
IJIDeM will cover cutting-edge research in the fields of Mechatronics, Design and Manufacturing sciences, Numerical and Mechanical engineering, Virtual Reality aimed at industrial innovation.
For authorsSubmit manuscript
Working on a manuscript?
Avoid the most common mistakes and prepare your manuscript for journal editors.Learn more