Siberian Advances in Mathematics is a journal that publishes articles on fundamental and applied mathematics. It covers a broad spectrum of subjects: algebra and logic, real and complex analysis, functional analysis, differential equations, mathematical physics, geometry and topology, probability and mathematical statistics, mathematical cybernetics, mathematical economics, mathematical problems of geophysics and tomography, numerical methods, and optimization theory.
Siberian Advances in Mathematics is a peer reviewed journal. We use a single blind peer review format. The average rejection rate for submitted manuscripts is 20%. The final decision on the acceptance of an article for publication is made by the Editorial Board.
Any invited reviewer who feels unqualified or unable to review the manuscript due to the conflict of interests should promptly notify the editors and decline the invitation. Reviewers should formulate their statements clearly in a sound and reasoned way so that authors can use reviewer’s arguments to improve the manuscript. Personal criticism of the authors must be avoided. Reviewers should indicate in a review (i) any relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors, (ii) anything that has been reported in previous publications and not given appropriate reference or citation, (ii) any substantial similarity or overlap with any other manuscript (published or unpublished) of which they have personal knowledge.
- Publishes high-level articles in fundamental and applied mathematics.
- Covers a broad spectrum of subjects, from algebra and logic to optimization theory.
- Offers up-to-the minute information on Siberian achievements in mathematics, including exposition of works that might otherwise prove difficult to obtain.
- Sergey S. Goncharov
- Publishing model
- 1,760 (2020)
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Mathematical Reviews
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)