Surface Engineering and Applied Electrochemistry is a journal that publishes original and review articles on theory and applications of electroerosion and electrochemical methods for the treatment of materials; physical and chemical methods for the preparation of macro-, micro-, and nanomaterials and their properties; electrical processes in engineering, chemistry, and methods for the processing of biological products and food; and application electromagnetic fields in biological systems.
Surface Engineering and Applied Electrochemistry is a peer reviewed journal. We use a single blind or double blind peer review formats. Our team of reviewers includes over 100 experts, both internal and external (93,5%), from 12 countries. The average period from submission to first decision in 2019 was 60 days, and that from first decision to acceptance was 180 days. The rejection rate for submitted manuscripts in 2019 was 25,7%. The final decision on the acceptance of an article for publication is made by Peer Reviewers.
Any invited reviewer who feels unqualified or unable to review the manuscript due to the conflict of interests should promptly notify the editors and decline the invitation. Reviewers should formulate their statements clearly in a sound and reasoned way so that authors can use reviewer’s arguments to improve the manuscript. Personal criticism of the authors must be avoided. Reviewers should indicate in a review (i) any relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors, (ii) anything that has been reported in previous publications and not given appropriate reference or citation, (ii) any substantial similarity or overlap with any other manuscript (published or unpublished) of which they have personal knowledge.
- Examines a broad spectrum of topics in surface engineering and the application of electrochemistry in industrial processing
- Elucidates the methods and processes of the electrical treatment of materials, utilization of electrical fields, currents and charges, improvement of existing technologies, etc.
- Features sections on equipment and instrumentation
- Mircea K. Bologa
- Publishing model
- 7,878 (2020)
Effect of Conditions for Modification in a High-Frequency Discharge Plasma on the Reversibility of the Surface Properties of Polyethylene Films
On the Effect of Electrostatic and Aerodynamic Fields on the Regularities in Realization of Instability for the First Three Azimuthal Modes of a Liquid Jet
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EI Compendex
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)
- WTI Frankfurt eG