Russian Mathematics is a peer reviewed periodical that encompasses the most significant research in both pure and applied mathematics.
Russian Mathematics is a peer reviewed journal. We use a single blind peer review format. Our team of reviewers includes over 80 experts, both internal and external (96%), from 12 countries. The average period from submission to first decision in 2019 was 60 days, and that from first decision to acceptance was 180 days. The rejection rate for submitted manuscripts in 2019 was 33%. The final decision on the acceptance of an article for publication is made by the Editorial Board.
Any invited reviewer who feels unqualified or unable to review the manuscript due to the conflict of interests should promptly notify the editors and decline the invitation. Reviewers should formulate their statements clearly in a sound and reasoned way so that authors can use reviewer’s arguments to improve the manuscript. Personal criticism of the authors must be avoided. Reviewers should indicate in a review (i) any relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors, (ii) anything that has been reported in previous publications and not given appropriate reference or citation, (ii) any substantial similarity or overlap with any other manuscript (published or unpublished) of which they have personal Knowledge.
- Encompasses the most significant research in both pure and applied mathematics from scientists of Russian universities, institutions of higher education, and the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Also publishes articles from well-known mathematicians from the C.I.S. and other countries.
- Serves as a bell weather periodical source of mathematics research results in universities and other schools of higher education throughout the former Soviet Union.
- Farit G. Avkhadiev
- Publishing model
- 2,932 (2019)
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Google Scholar
- INIS Atomindex
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Mathematical Reviews
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)