Bulletin of the Lebedev Physics Institute is an international peer reviewed journal that publishes results of new original experimental and theoretical studies on all topics of physics: theoretical physics; atomic and molecular physics; nuclear physics; optics; lasers; condensed matter; physics of solids; biophysics, and others.
Bulletin of the Lebedev Physics Institute is a peer reviewed journal. We use a double blind peer review format. Our team of reviewers includes over 120 experts. The average period from submission to first decision in 2018 was 20 days, and that from first decision to acceptance was 30 days. The rejection rate for submitted manuscripts in 2018 was 18%. The final decision on the acceptance of an article for publication is made by the Editor-in-Chief.
Any invited reviewer who feels unqualified or unable to review the manuscript due to the conflict of interests should promptly notify the editors and decline the invitation. Reviewers should formulate their statements clearly in a sound and reasoned way so that authors can use reviewer’s arguments to improve the manuscript. Personal criticism of the authors must be avoided. Reviewers should indicate in a review (i) any relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors, (ii) anything that has been reported in previous publications and not given appropriate reference or citation, (ii) any substantial similarity or overlap with any other manuscript (published or unpublished) of which they have personal knowledge.
- Presents results of experimental and theoretical investigations at the Lebedev Physics Institute, the Prokhorov General Physics Institute, and the Institute for Nuclear Research of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- All papers are reviewed by experts in the appropriate field
- Covers Theoretical Physics; Atomic and Molecular Physics; Nuclear Physics; Optics; Lasers; Condensed Matter Physics; Physics of Solids; and Biophysics
- Nikolai Kolachevsky
- Publishing model
- Impact factor: 0.308 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 0.369 (2018)
- Downloads: 6,208 (2018)