Automatic Documentation and Mathematical Linguistics is an international peer reviewed journal that covers all aspects of automation of information processes and systems, as well as algorithms and methods for automatic language analysis. Emphasis is on the practical applications of new technologies and techniques for information analysis and processing.
Automatic Documentation and Mathematical Linguistics is a peer reviewed journal. We use a single blind peer review format. The final decision on the acceptance of an article for publication is made by the Editor-in-Chief.
Any invited reviewer who feels unqualified or unable to review the manuscript due to the conflict of interests should promptly notify the editors and decline the invitation. Reviewers should formulate their statements clearly in a sound and reasoned way so that authors can use reviewer’s arguments to improve the manuscript. Personal criticism of the authors must be avoided. Reviewers should indicate in a review (i) any relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors, (ii) anything that has been reported in previous publications and not given appropriate reference or citation, (ii) any substantial similarity or overlap with any other manuscript (published or unpublished) of which they have personal knowledge.
- A publication of VINITI, the All-Russian Institute for Scientific and Technical Information.
- Covers all aspects of the automation of information processes and systems as well as algorithms and methods for automatic language analysis.
- Emphasizes is on the practical applications of new technologies and techniques for information analysis and processing.
- Ruggero S. Gilyarevskii
- Publishing model
- 3,571 (2020)
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- ACM Digital Library
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EI Compendex
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Google Scholar
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- MLA International Bibliography
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)