Automatic Control and Computer Sciences is devoted to:
- Control methods, modeling and identification of technological processes in the field of industry and artifical intellect in control systems.
- Network information technologies, information security, statistical methods of data processing, distributed artificial intelligence, complex systems modeling.
- Signal and image digitization and methods of their analysis, signal processing in technology, medicine, geophysics, and astrophysics, image recognition.
Automatic Control and Computer Sciences is a peer reviewed journal. We use a single blind peer review format. Our team of reviewers includes over 40 experts. The average period from submission to first decision in 2018 was 14 days, and that from first decision to acceptance was 60 days. The rejection rate for submitted manuscripts in 2018 was 50%. The final decision on the acceptance of an article for publication is made by the Editorial Board based on Peer Reviewers.
Any invited reviewer who feels unqualified or unable to review the manuscript due to the conflict of interests should promptly notify the editors and decline the invitation. Reviewers should formulate their statements clearly in a sound and reasoned way so that authors can use reviewer’s arguments to improve the manuscript. Personal criticism of the authors must be avoided. Reviewers should indicate in a review (i) any relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors, (ii) anything that has been reported in previous publications and not given appropriate reference or citation, (ii) any substantial similarity or overlap with any other manuscript (published or unpublished) of which they have personal knowledge.
- Presents advanced research in Automatic Control, Distributed Information Processing and Signal Processing
- Discusses signal digitalization and methods of analysis
- Examines signal processing in medicine, technology, geophysics, astrophysics and other fields
- A publication of the Institute of Electronics and Computer Sciences
- Modris Greitans
- Publishing model
- 6,080 (2018)