Current Bladder Dysfunction Reports provides in-depth review articles contributed by international experts on the most significant developments in the field. By presenting clear, insightful, balanced reviews that emphasize recently published papers of major importance, the journal elucidates current and emerging approaches to the diagnosis, treatment, management, and prevention of the spectrum of urologic conditions that contribute to bladder dysfunction.
- Presents the views of experts on current advances in bladder dysfunction in a clear and readable form
- Gathers and synthesizes important recent papers on bladder dysfunction
- Alerts readers to useful web sites on the topic
- Associate editor:
- William I. Jaffe
- Roger R. Dmochowski
- Acceptance to publication: 32 days
- Downloads: 17,940 (2018)
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Note this is only the net price. Taxes will be calculated during checkout.
- Immediate online access
- Full Journal access includes all articles
- Downloadable in PDF
- Subscription expires 12/31/2019