The Journal d’Analyse Mathématique publishes top-level original articles in the field of classical analysis and in related areas. The broad mathematical scope of this journal includes topics such as complex function theory, functional analysis, ergodic theory, harmonic analysis, partial differential equations, and quasiconformal mappings.
The Journal d’Analyse Mathématique is owned by the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Since its founding in 1951 by B. Amira, its volumes can be found in the libraries of major mathematical institutions around the world.
- Free app available on iTunes and Google Play Store
- Publishes top-level original articles in the field of classical analysis and in related areas.
- Covers a broad mathematical scope.
- Owned by the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Jonathan Breuer
- Executive Editor
- Daniel Kronberg
- Managing Editor
- Eran London
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 0.949 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 1.057 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 26,042 (2020)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Mathematical Reviews
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Database
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Civil Engineering Abstracts
- ProQuest Computer Science
- ProQuest Computer and Information Systems Abstracts
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest Mechanical and Transportation Engineering Abstracts
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)