Review of Managerial Science (RMS) provides a forum for innovative research from all scientific areas of business administration. The journal publishes original research of high quality and is open to various methodological approaches (analytical modeling, empirical research, experimental work, methodological reasoning etc.). The scope of RMS encompasses – but is not limited to – accounting, auditing, banking, business strategy, corporate governance, entrepreneurship, financial structure and capital markets, health economics, human resources management, information systems, innovation management, insurance, marketing, organization, production and logistics, risk management and taxation. RMS also encourages the submission of papers combining ideas and/or approaches from different areas in an innovative way. Review papers presenting the state of the art of a research area and pointing out new directions for further research are also welcome. The scientific standards of RMS are guaranteed by a rigorous, double-blind peer review process with ad hoc referees and the journal´s internationally composed editorial board.
Officially cited as: Rev Manag Sci
- Provides innovative and cutting-edge research in business economics with managerial implications
- Covers all areas of business Administration
- Publishes high-quality research using various methodologies
- Ralf Ewert,
- Wolfgang Kürsten
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 2.393 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 2.015 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 53 days
- Acceptance to publication: 12 days
- Downloads: 89,441 (2018)