The Journal of Ocean University of China (Oceanic and Coastal Sea Research) covers such branches of marine science and technology as meteorology, environment sciences and engineering, life sciences, fishery sciences, food sciences and food engineering, chemistry and chemical engineering, geology, remote sensing, and information technology and management.
The journal was established in 2002 as one of the official journals of the Ocean University of China. This quarterly journal is published in English so as to serve a wider circle of international readers.
- Multidisciplinary coverage of marine science and all its branches
- Includes meteorology, environmental sciences, fishery science, food science, chemistry and chemical engineering, geology, remote sensing and more
- Published in English to reach the widest global audience
- One of the official journals of the Ocean University of China
- Editorial director
- Dechun Ji
- Shengchang Wen
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 0.699 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 0.822 (2018)
- Downloads: 25,314 (2018)