Special Focus on Advances in Symbolic and Numeric Computation IV - SYMCOMP 2021 - Deadline June 30, 2021
This Special Focus on Advances in Symbolic and Numeric Computation IV of Mathematics in Computer Science (MCS) edited by Amélia Loja, Mourad Bezzeghoud, Joaquim Infante Barbosa, José Alberto Rodrigues is organized in connection with the 5th International Conference on Numerical and Symbolic Computation: Developments and Applications, and it is devoted to publishing relevant results on the development and/or applications of numerical and symbolic computational methods in Mathematics, Applied Sciences and Engineering.
Original research papers and insightful survey manuscripts addressing all aspects of numerical and symbolic computation are welcome. Topics and areas of interest for this special focus include, but are not limited to
- integrated numerical and/or symbolic computation,
- integrated graphical and/or analytical computation,
- image processing,
- symbolic computation and didactical tools,
- modeling and optimization,
- systems identification and control,
- evolutionary algorithms,
- computational intelligence,
- fuzzy systems,
- computational mathematics,
- computational engineering,
- computational physics and chemistry,
- computational economics, management and planning,
- health and biomedical computing applications,
- design and implementation of algorithms and software tools.
We cordially invite you to submit a paper via the Oxford Abstract managing system.
Please read and follow the MCS Journal guidelines to prepare your paper, namely concerning the template to use.
The submitted work must not have been simultaneously submitted for publication to other journal.
Received submissions will be peer-reviewed according to the standard refereeing procedure of Mathematics in Computer Science.
The planned timeline for this special focus is:
Submission of papers deadline: June 30, 2021
Decision notification to authors: November 30, 2021
Estimated publication of the special focus: Spring/Summer 2022
For all information in one page kindly download the PDF below: